Auto Accident Links and Resources
- American Health Care Association: The American Health Care Association advocates for quality care and services for the frail, elderly and disabled. Our members provide essential care to one million individuals in 11,000 nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other long term care facilities.
- HealthGrades: HealthGrades is the leading healthcare ratings organization, providing ratings and profiles of hospitals, nursing homes and physicians to consumers, corporations, health plans and hospitals.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: The Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) is responsible for assuring the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Wisconsin. If any individual believes that a caregiver, agency, or DQA regulated facility has violated State or Federal laws pertaining to regulated entities, that individual has the right to file a complaint with DQA.
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society: The WOCN Society is a professional nursing society that supports its members by promoting educational, clinical and research opportunities to advance the practice and guide the delivery of expert health care to individuals with wounds, ostomies and incontinence.
- State Bar of Wisconsin: Read Jason Studinski’s 2004 article on abuse and neglect in long-term care facilities published in the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Wisconsin Lawyer magazine here.
Do you have additional questions? If you believe that your insurance company is acting in bad faith and breaking Wisconsin law, talk to a Wisconsin bad faith insurance lawyer about your situation. Contact us at (715) 343-2850 or by filling out the simple form below. We are here to help.