Web Links and Resources

State of Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance:
The Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (OCI) assists complainants with their insurance problems. A copy of your complaint will be sent to the company or agent with a request to respond directly to you and to advise this office of the action taken. You should hear from the company or agent about 25 days from the date you send your complaint. When this OCI receives the information from the company or agent, it will review the file to determine what action it can take and then notify you of its determination. If this office is unable to obtain the resolution you desired, you may consider contacting a private attorney for advice. If your complaint involved a claim dispute, you may want to contact your county's small claims court.

Do you have additional questions?
If you suspect your insurance company is acting in bad faith and breaking Wisconsin law, talk to a Wisconsin bad faith insurance lawyer about your situation. Contact us at (715) 343-2850 or by filling out the simple form below. We are here to help.
2810 Gilman Drive
Plover, WI 54467
phone: 715.343.2850
toll free: 855.343.2850
fax: 715.343.2803
email: jason@studinskilaw.com
Post a Review On Google